To complete the application process, the following forms are required:
- Online Application
- Essay (Instructions Below)
- 3 Recommendations:
- Employer or Educator (Presbyter, Board Member, or District Official will also be accepted)
- Pastoral (Presbyter or District Official will also be accepted)
- Personal (Not including relatives)
- Health Certificate (Download PDF)
- Academic Transcripts
When to Apply
Apply as soon as possible, as space is limited. We are accepting applications on a first-come, first-served basis.
- $2,000.00 due on March 31st, 2017 if accepted into the program before March 17th, 2017; if accepted after March 17th, 2017, due 14 days after notification of acceptance
- $2,500.00 due August 28th, 2017
- $2,500.00 due December 18th, 2017
- An account of your conversion, your relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ, and your ministry experience in and/or outside the church. (approximately 350-400 words, double spaced).
- A response to the following question (500-750 words, double spaced): What do you expect to gain theologically, spiritually, and emotionally from this course of study; and how will this degree be used in your ministry context?
The Graduate Program requires references from your pastor, employer, and a friend (references cannot be completed by a relative). If you are currently a pastor, submit a pastoral reference from a presbyter, district official or a board member.
Please request that each college or university you have attended send an official transcript to the Grand Rapids Campus office address. Transcripts are considered official when they arrive directly from the institutions and bear the official school seal. A GPA of 2.5 or greater is generally required for admission.
Proficiency in the English language is required. A TOEFL certificate should be sent to the Graduate Program Director of Admissions.
One of the following scores is also required:
- A paper-based score of 500
- A computer-based score of 65 with a writing sub-test score of 17 or higher.
For any questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org